Friday, 2 December 2016

Breaking Radio Silence

I haven't posted here recently.

That said, I'm not exactly prolific when it comes to blogging.  However, the stats indicate that there are a few people out there who look in from time to time.  Thank you for that.

Anyway, here's an update on what I'm up to with my writing.

I'm about half way through the final edit of my latest novel.  I'm hoping it will be finished before the end of the year.  Then I'll get on with the process of publication.  No promises, but I'd like to think it will be published sometime during February or March.

After that, I'm going to spend some time chasing the short story market.  I may return to longer fiction at some point, but I've no plans for this at the moment.  There's no shortage of ideas.  I just don't have the appetite for grinding out 80,000 plus words on a single story.

So, now that we are into December and as I'm unlikely to blog again this year, have a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment